Your practitioner will be wearing a KN95 mask at all times in the office
A hospital Grade Disinfection will be used on all surfaces between appointments and then cleaned again to remove chemical residue
Your Safety is Important to Us
We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our patients, families and community very seriously. We will be reopening our practice with new COVID-19 regulations and safety precautions ready to keep your visits as safe and comfortable as possible.
All patients will now be screened when entering the office, by measuring body temperature, pulse oxygen levels and completing a covid questionnaire. You will also notice our new HEPA filter UV Light air purifiers in our treatment rooms. These powerful filters are equipped with UVC sanitizer lights that scrub the air to provide an extra layer of protection that will run during a treatment and then on "warp speed" upon patient check-out. After a treatment is done the treatment room will be adequately aired out and rigorously cleaned and every surface wiped down and sanitized.
If you are looking to make an appointment, please read the following:
1. Confirm you are not sick and/or have not come in contact with anyone who's been confirmed to be positive with COVID-19 within the past 14 days
2. We ask that you avoid arriving more than 10 minutes early to your appointment. If you do arrive early, you will be asked to wait in your car or outside. The door will be locked in between appointments to ensure there is limited capacity in house, each hour. We will either text you to come in or unlock the door at your scheduled appointment time.
3. Please wear a mask upon entering the premises, you may take it off once we leave the room for you to rest during your treatment or if you are in a face down position (we will always be wearing a mask during your treatment time and will wear gloves if there is any chance of coming into contact with your face or hands).
4. Agree to have your temperature and pulse oxygen levels checked prior to entering the treatment room-you will be referred out if you have a fever or your oxygen levels are under 95
5. Wash hands or use hand sanitizer prior to entering treatment room
We are in this together and we look forward to seeing you soon!